Website South Adams County Water & Sanitation District
South Adams County Water & Sanitation District
The South Adams County Water & Sanitation District (SACWSD), dedicated to providing affordable and sustainable water resources to its customers, is seeking a GIS Technician/Specialist.
This position will provide assistance to the GIS Department:
Manage and update District assets
Collect, verify, manipulate and edit data associated with those assets
Create maps using ESRI ArcGIS software/AutoCAD Civil 3D
Conduct mapping research to ensure data accuracy
Provide drafting and design services as needed
Qualified candidates should have:
· Bachelor’s degree in GIS or related field OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Valid, current Colorado Driver’s License required, with clean MVR.
· Proficient computer skills including knowledge of MS Office products
· Experience in ArcGIS Pro, AutoCAD and GPS field data collection.
· Ability to use hand held GPS unit.
· Ability to work independently with solid problem solving and communication skills.
· Solid experience with researching, collecting and analyzing data.
· Strong attention to detail.
This position requires work in a variety of locations, terrains and conditions. Ability to lift up to 60 lbs occasionally is necessary.
Successful candidate will be required to complete a drug screen and background check prior to employment.
Salary Range: $20.42 – $30.63/hr
Medical/Dental premiums paid at 100% with meeting Wellness guidelines. Other benefits include vision, basic life & disability, 457 retirement savings plan, pension plan, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, uniform/jean allowance, pet insurance, employee assistance plan (EAP) and legal/ID protection insurance.
Position Open until filled
Visit https://jobs.sacwsd.org/ for more info and to apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs.sacwsd.org.