Website Farnsworth Group - member id 11758
Come join the Farnsworth Group team and find out why our employees have earned us the Great Place to Work certification for several consecutive years! Farnsworth Group is a 130-year old, employee-owned full-service Engineering, Architecture and Land Surveying firm with approximately 500 employees. We can provide employment opportunities located throughout a nationwide network of offices. Give us a closer look and discover why we are a Great Place to Work!
Farnsworth Group is seeking a Survey CAD Technician – MicroStation in our Denver, CO office. In this role, you will be preparing drawings for all types of survey plats including but not limited to ALTA surveys, Transportation Right-of-Way Plans, Parcel Ownership Maps, TMOSS topo surveys, all types of easement and annexation plats.
Specific Requirements include:
* MicroStation experience required
* Associates or Technical Degree with a focus in Computer Aided Drafting, preferred
* 5-10 years of experience, preferred
* Previous topographic and boundary survey experience, preferred
* Experience with ArcGIS, a plus
* Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D, a plus
* State Professional Surveyor licensure, a plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program that includes:
· 401(k) with 100% Company Match up to 5%
· Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans
· Professional Development and Training
· Wellness/Fitness Reimbursements
· Mentoring Program
· Paid Time Off
· Short & Long-Term Disability
· Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
Salary Range: $55,000 – $75,000 (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, as well as internal and external equity)
Statement on Diversity and Inclusion:
Farnsworth Group is a collection of employees with unique backgrounds and perspectives that all come together to make us a better Company. It is our goal to recruit, hire, develop, retain, and promote a diverse group of people. Join us…and let’s make a difference, together.
For immediate consideration, please Apply Online by clicking on the link below
or visit the Farnsworth Group website at www.f-w.com and click on the careers link.
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is proud to be a M/F Disabled and Veteran EEO/AA employer
To apply for this job please visit jobapply.page.link.