Date(s) - 10/20/2016
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Esri - Broomfield Office
• Overview: Esri current/future apps and industry trends
• Apps for the Field, Community, and Office
• Configuring apps for the field
o Hands-on: configuring Collector for Public Works workflows
• Configuring an app for community engagement
o Hands-on: configuring the Citizen Problem Reporter
• Overview of ArcGIS Pro (App for the Office)
o Hands-on Exercises
Attendees should bring their own laptop, smartphone, or tablet and have a login to an ArcGIS Online Organizational account with Publisher rights. If you do not have access, please contact Jeremiah Lindemann at email@example.com
Funds from this event will go toward supporting GIS Colorado programs and events.
This event is full.