Greetings Fellow GISCO-ers, This is your second reminder that the GISCO Summer Meeting will be held in beautiful Buena Vista on Friday, July 25th! Please save the date.
If you are interested in presenting please let Frank Orr know. We have 30, 45, and 60-minute time slots available. We still need presenters, so please let Frank know ASAP if you are interested. Please pass this email along to friends and colleagues you know who may be interested in presenting. We are also considering hosting a roundtable discussion during one of the time slots and are open to suggestions. A few meeting details below:
1) The meeting will be at the Buena Vista Community Center, 715 East Main Street, Buena Vista, CO 81211.
2) The meeting will start at 8:30 with coffee and pastries. Talks will begin at 9:00.
3) The meeting is, as always, free. Even if you are NOT a GISCO member.
4) Lunch will be provided. We usually do pizza or box lunches.
5) The GISCO Board will be meeting somewhere in town the night before, Thursday, July 24th at 6:00 PM. Location TBD. The board meeting is open to the public.
6) I have attached a list of hotels and campgrounds in Buena Vista, Salida, and Leadville. Please make reservations as early as possible. This is a popular destination in the summer.