- What is Project Management?
- The Project Management Process
- The Project Management Skill Set
- Project Management for GIS
- GIS Strategic Planning and Business Case Development
- Project Management Tools and Resources
This full day training will review the fundamentals of GIS Project Management oversight, including project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and control, and closure, with specific focus on those components that make GIS projects uniquely challenging. This course is designed for new to intermediate-level project managers, although more experienced project managers will no doubt find it valuable as well. Course Topics will touch upon: