Job Title: Geospatial Project Manager
Company/organization: Woolpert, Inc.
Job description: Woolpert is hiring an experienced Geospatial Project Manager in our Denver, CO office.
• Identify & communicate business growth opportunities and serve as the Geospatial Subject Matter Expert during the sales cycle & Request for Proposal process
• Facilitate scope meetings with clients to construct needs analysis and project definitions
• Direct & collaborate with cross-functional teams across all project phases
• Minimum of 5 years of related work experience: reduction of raw survey field data, boundary/ALTA surveys, topographic maps, Right-Of-Way (ROW) plans to CDOT standards
• A valid professional Survey license in the state of Colorado is required.
• Demonstrable knowledge of AutoCAD 2013/2016, Civil 3D, Open Road, Microstation, Trimble Business Center & Microsoft Suite
•Exhibit working knowledge of the Public Land Survey System •Must be able to travel 20% to clients
Apply & Learn more at: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/WOO1009/JobBoard/97967b39-b3fa-4972-8da3-2af68e0ffa86/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=4776d8ee-d1e3-413c-8609-41a5e80e3231
Application closing date: 2017-11-06
Contact email: Candice.Zaniewski.Ctr@Woolpert.com