Job Title: GIS Analyst
Company/organization: Farnsworth Group, Inc.
Job description: GIS Analyst
We have an immediate opening in either of our Colorado Springs, Denver, or Fort Collins, CO offices for a Geographic Information Systems / GIS Analyst. Qualified candidates will design, develop and deliver geospatial analysis, programming and data management as it pertains to projects and requests from our clients, internal engineers and / or surveyors.
Specific Requirements include:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Geographic or cartographic science, engineering or related field of study from an accredited university.
o Alternatively, a GIS Certificate may be considered, depending on experience
• 2-5 years of related experience
• ArcGIS experience, required
• Land Surveying and Mapping, data collection or utility locating experience and/or training, required
• Ability to work in the field and in the office
• Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time for the next 5-6 months.
Desired skills include:
• GISP certification
• ArcCollector Experience
• Familiarity of AutoCAD and/or Microstation
• Field Collection of utility features using GPS
• Database development
or visit the Farnsworth Group website at www.f-w.com and click on the careers link.